Who we are
One big happy family
As you can see, at CatchOfTheDay, we work hard, but we also like to have a lot of fun along the way.
Our staff is passionate about what they do, and being part of Australia's most exciting retailing group.
With such phenomenal growth, we are always on the look out for new rock stars to join our team. If you think you have what it takes, and are seriously passionate about online, then we would love to hear from you contact us.
One amazing deal, every day.
If you are serious about savings - and let's face it, who isn't these days - but don't want to compromise quality for a great deal, then the number one shopping destination on your radar needs to be CatchOfTheDay, and our family of market leading daily deal sites scoopon.com.au and groceryrun.com.au.
Featuring one amazing deal, everyday, at catchoftheday.com.au you can be sure you are getting the best prices in Australia on the biggest and best brands.
From amazing deals on electronics, TVs, home wares, toys, fashion and more, each day a new deal goes live at midday (eastern standard time) and is available for strictly 24 hours or until sold out.
And because our deals are only available for a limited time, we are able to bring you an amazing range of products from some of the best suppliers in the country, at unheard of prices.
It's a simple concept, but it seems to be working. CatchOfTheDay has been named Australia's number 1 online shopping site for three years running. With the incredible support we get from our loyal following of over 2 million members, we look forward to continuing to lead the market by bringing the best deals in the country to our members.
Australia's preferred clearance solution for suppliers
Would you like to feature your product on Australia's number one online department store? CatchOfTheDay is the preferred clearance solution for Australia's leading brands, working with the best in all industries, from Asus to Sennheiser to Mossimo. If you are a supplier with an offer please contact us. To learn more about how we can assist your business, check out this video.
Interesting facts and figures.
- CatchOfTheDay started in October 2006 with five employees and a 200m2 warehouse. Since then our team has expanded to 600 full time staff working from our 16000m2 distribution centre in Braeside and another 25000m2 DC in Truganina, Victoria.
- On average, one item is sold is every 1 second, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Web traffic data agency Hitwise named catchoftheday.com.au Australia's number one shopping site with 14.73% of all retail traffic from Australia. The only retail website with higher traffic was US giant Amazon.com.
- CatchOfTheDay is currently host to over 2 million registered members. We have never bought subscriber lists nor advertised our deals beyond our own group. Our membership base has grown through word-of-mouth alone, which is testament to the value we offer.
- In a period of 24 hours we have sold 4300 Toshiba laptops, 320,000 Ferrero Rocher chocolates and more than $1.4m worth of Samsung TVs
- Check out our other sister Groceryrun.com.au and see how we shake the supermarket market online.
- And last, but not least, our newest (and cutest!) member of the family is Mumgo.com.au where Mums go to shop for themselves and their kids!
Are you excited yet? Register today for free and make sure you join us every day at midday (EST) to see what amazing bargain you can catch yourself today.
Australia's number one ecommerce group.
Our aim is to bring our unique retailing formula and incredible deals to as many people as possible, and along the way, shake up as many markets as we can.
The CatchOfTheDay group currently owns and operates four market leading daily deal sites:
- catchoftheday.com.au - Australia's number one destination for the best deals on a wide range of big brand products
- scoopon.com.au - Australia's number one group buying site offering the best daily deals on services and experiences. Check it out. It's addictive!
- groceryrun.com.au - Australia's most visited supermarket site bringing shoppers the biggest grocery brands up to 80 % off SRP
- mumgo.com.au - our cutest site with dailydeals for mums, baby and kids. As expected we are also the market leader in this segment.
- eatnow.com.au - food delivery service, order your dinner online and get it home delivered. Thousands of people are using it weekly.
With plans to keep building Australia's number one ecommerce group, we look forward to launching many more new sites in fresh new categories.
In the news
With such massive growth, we have attracted a lot of media attention over the years. Check out some of our coverage.Looking for a hot story for the market leader in Australian eCommerce?
We love free press so if you are a journalist looking for a scoop contact us.
Looking for some help with an order?
For all customer service enquiries and help please click here.
CatchOfTheDay.com.au is owned and operated by CatchOfTheDay.com.au Pty Ltd, ABN 22 149 779 939. 767 Springvale Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170, Australia.