6 x Belgravia Riesling 2010
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
6 x Belgravia Riesling 2010
Don’t pay $132 a case, now only $35.95!
Equates to a saving of $15 a bottle!
This incredible Riesling from 5 Star Winery, Belgravia, is stunning. Even James Halliday was rightly impressed, scoring it an outstanding 92 points! What else can we say about it – it’s that good. This Riesling normally costs upwards of $132 a case, but you can purchase a case right now for only $35.95! This is truly an incredible deal, so take advantage of us while you can.
- James Halliday (Wine Companion) on the Belgravia Riesling 2010 – ‘Light green-straw; a flowery apple and citrus blossom bouquet, the palate with a touch of phenolic grip reminiscent of Alsace; will please some more than others. 92 Points.’
- Producer: Belgravia
- Region: Orange, NSW
- Varietal: Riesling
- Wine Brand: Belgravia
- Wine Label: Belgravia Riesling
- Don’t pay up to $22 a bottle
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Preservatives: 220 added
- Vintage: 2010
- Alc/Vol: 12.5%
- Bottles/Case: 6
- Std Drinks: 7.4
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw
- Aroma: Exceptionally fresh and clean with an abundance of citrus notes of lemon and lime
- Palate: Citrus peel flavours with flinty and mineral characteristics. Excellent natural acidity and balance and a lovely long finish
- Food Matches: An excellent aperitif, or with a spicy stir fry or chili crab
- Winery: Belgravia is based 20kms north of Orange with a 190ha vineyard that sits at between 650-710m altitude. The main focus of the winery is on aromatic cool climate styles drawn off the basalt Orange soils, including Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. The highlight of the range is the pure and textural, highly regarded 'Apex' Chardonnay
- Other Stuff: Orange is a high altitude region positioned on the slopes of Mount Canobolas, producing wines with elegant structures and refined and intense fruit characters. Chardonnay is particularly successful, with interest growing in Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc. The Orange region lies between the Cowra and Mudgee regions in the Central Ranges Zone. The region is the highest in Australia with vines growing up to 1100m. The dominant feature of the area is the extinct volcano Mount Canobolas. Here lies the clue to the region's soils, they are basalt based and rich. From the summit of Mt Canobolas at 1,400m (nothing higher to the west until Mozambique) to the lower slopes around 600m, the distinct seasons bring snow and frost in the winter, golden evenings in the spring and autumn and bright sun in the summer. Rainfall is good during the growing season October to April. The hilly landscape offers views and aspects for vineyards allowing for a range of "terroirs". There are 40 brands of wine, 24 cellar doors that are regularly open and 55 vineyards
Liquor Licence No. 36117384
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $500)
Please note: Wines are not eligible for shipping caps