Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Fermoy Estate Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc 2014 750mL
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
James Halliday recently rated this at 90 points out of 100! "Gravel, flint and grapefruit... tropical fruit...crisp and clean" - James Halliday - Published on 2 August 2016. Direct from the 5 star rated Fermoy Estate - get your friends together, pour a glass and feast on some freshly shucked oysters!
It won't last long at a whopping 52% OFF RRP!
- That's $14.99 per bottle in a case of 12!
- Producer: Fermoy Estate
- Region: Margaret River
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Fermoy Estate
- Label Name: Fermoy Estate
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.50%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw with green tints
- Aroma: Intense, lifted aromatics of fresh cut grass, passionfruit and lemon thyme
- Palate: Fruits of pineapple and passionfruit with a punchy lemon zest lift. A rich and textural mid-palate is framed by a refreshing citrus acid line providing precision and length to the crisp, clean finish
- Colour: White
- Characteristics: Dry
- Food Matches: Crayfish & Scallops
- 90 points - James Halliday
- James Halliday 5 Star Winery