Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Banrock Station Merlot 2014 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
You can never go wrong with a glass or red, and this versatile Merlot is no exception. An easy-drinking red for any occasion, it makes the perfect accompaniment to chicken or braised meat dishes.
- Producer: Banrock Station
- Region: South Australia
- Varietal: Merlot
- Brand: N/A
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep ruby with purple hues
- Aroma: A bouquet of blackberry, dark cherries & mulberry fruit over subtle vanillin toasty oak
- Palate: A soft medium bodied red wine with intense ripe plum, mulberry & blackberry fruit flavours. These fruit flavours are accompanied by complex vanilla, black pepper & other spicy oak characters. This wine has soft balanced acid, a fine tannins structure with a lingering fruit & toasty oak finish.
- Food Matches: Tomato based pasta dishes, roast chicken with lemon or blue cheese platter
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.