Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
If you appreciate a sweeter wine, you can't go wrong with this classic French Rosé . Clean, dry and subtle, but still packed with fruity flavours, pair with a charcuterie board or tapas for an unforgetable meal shared with friends or family.
- Producer: Chateau De Sours
- Region: Bordeaux
- Varietal: Rosé
- Brand: Chateau De Sours
- Label Name: La Fleur D'Amelie
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Intense, light & vibrant pink
- Aroma: A gentle nose of fine, clean & intense fresh red berry flavours which after a little air develops further soft aromas of grapefruit, raspberry & tomato leaf along with delicate mineral characteristics.
- Palate: The palate is packed with ripe plump, summer red berry fruits, grapefruit & subtle tomato leaf flavours, which are nicely complimented by a deliciously refreshing acidity & a lively long dry & full bodied spicy finish.
- Food Matches: Light salads & pastas, grilled fish, goats' cheeses
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.