Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Château Tanunda Eden Valley Chardonnay 2014 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Experience 125 years of wine-making experience in a bottle with this cool climate Chardonnay direct from the Barossa. Bright tropical fruit tones and a refreshing acidity accompany every sip, perfecting for pairing with soft cheeses and seafood platters.
- Producer: Château Tanunda
- Region: Eden Valley, South Australia
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- Brand: Château Tanunda
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Medium straw
- Aroma: Citrus fruits, melon & white peach
- Palate: Bright tropical fruit & a refreshing acidity. Notes of vanilla & cashew on the finish thanks to French oak fermentation.
- Food Matches: Soft cheeses, seafood
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.