Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Deakin Estate Murray Darling Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
The vineyard and winery are located near Mildura in the Murray Darling region of North West Victoria. They have 217 hectares under vine. It is warm and sunny there where the great Murray River, along with their winemaker Frank Newman and viticulturist, Craig Thornton bring life to their wines.
- That's $7.59 per bottle in a case of 12!
- Producer: Deakin Estate
- Region: Murray Darling
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brand: Deakin Estate
- Label Name: Deakin Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep purple
- Aroma: Blackcurrant, mint & spice
- Palate: Dry, rich, leathery, full bodied & dry
- Food Matches: Roasts, BBQ, sausages
- Award: Silver Medal Japan Wine Challenge
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.