Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Deakin Estate Murray Darling Shiraz 2015 750mL
Special Order - Dispatch in 2 - 4 business days This product is reserved at our suppliers warehouse. Once the sale event for this product closes we will arrange for the product to be shipped to our warehouse, packed and then sent to you. Because this is all organised after the sale closes, expect it to be dispatched in 2 - 4 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
The vineyard and winery are located near Mildura in the Murray Darling region of North West Victoria. They have 217 hectares under vine. It is warm and sunny there where the great Murray River, along with their winemaker Frank Newman and viticulturist, Craig Thornton bring life to their wines.
- Producer: Deakin Estate
- Region: Murray Darling
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Deakin Estate
- Label Name: Deakin Estate Shiraz
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep red
- Aroma: Black fruits, pepper & spice
- Palate: Dark cherries, rich, full bodied & dry
- Food Matches: Steak, BBQ, casserole
- Rating: Winsor Dobbin, Sunday Examiner, 3 Jan 2016 stated: "We shared a bottle of this with several thirsty souls in the back garden on Christmas Eve; it went down a treat with several compliments. Unashamedly young and fresh and made using fruit from the Murray River Valley, this marks an impressive debut for new winemaker Frank Newman, an industry veteran who has just taken on the Deakin Estate role. Plummy and spicy and with plenty of fruit oomph, it would be a very good partner for roast lamb, or a backyard barbecue."
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.