Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Featuring classic Semillon Sauvignon Blanc characters from Margaret River, the palate is long and dry with a lovely juiciness from the Semillon imparting intense front palate fruit flavour, whilst the Sauvignon and Chenin Blanc contribute length and tightness to the overall blend.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Western Australia
- Varietal: Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Evans & Tate
- Label Name: Original
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Very pale with a youthful green rim
- Aroma: Semillon aromas of grass and nectarine with a touch of lanolin from time spent on yeast lees. The Sauvignon aromas of lychee and passion fruit add lift and another fresh layer of aromatics
- Palate: Juicy and refreshing with lovely length of flavour. The palate weight highlights the benefits of blending these two varieties to achieve this style which Western Australia is renowned for
- Food Matches: N/A
- Awards/Rating: N/A
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.