Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
It may not come from the hyped hills of Champagne, or be backed by the big marketing budgets of multi-national luxury good conglomerates. But this stuff is seriously well-made, and going for just a fraction of the price of Champagne.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: France
- Varietal: Colobard - Ugny blanc - Chardonnay
- Brand: Francois Montand
- Label Name: Francoise Montand Brut NV
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Cork
- Appearance: Pale gold with a hint of green, fine bead
- Aroma: Intense aroma of white flowers and citrus fruit
- Palate: The resulting wine is light in body with good acidity, citrus and green apple fruit characters with creamy, lemon brioche notes derived from being stored on yeast less for some 9 months before final bottling
- Food Matches: Enjoy lightly chilled with antipasto or smoked salmon linguini
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.