Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
IUS Wines is a global wine company based in Australia’s most famous wine growing region, Coonawarra. In partnership with renowned winemakers, the Brand Family of Coonawarra, IUS Wines combines extensive business experience within the Asia Pacific region with the knowledge gained from over 100 years' of high quality wine making.
- Producer: IUS Wines
- Region: South Australia
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz
- Brand: IUS Wines
- Label Name: 2012 IUS Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.50%
- Bottles/Case: 12 bottles per case
- Closure: N/A
- Appearance: Dark purple w/ crimson hues
- Aroma: Plums and red berry supported by spice & some subtle mint notes
- Palate: A rich palate showing upfront dark berries with plum and spice. The wine is soft and smooth with elegant tannins.
- Food Matches: N/A
- Awards/Rating: N/A