Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Jim Barry The Cover Drive Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 750mL
Special Order - Dispatch in 2 - 4 business days This product is reserved at our suppliers warehouse. Once the sale event for this product closes we will arrange for the product to be shipped to our warehouse, packed and then sent to you. Because this is all organised after the sale closes, expect it to be dispatched in 2 - 4 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
In 1996, on the remains of the old Penola cricket ground, Jim Barry planted a Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard. Twenty years later and this same vineyard is producing extraordinary wines which are lovingly bottled under the 'Cover Drive' label - a testament to the vineyard's cricketing origins. These 12 bottles are bound to bowl you over with their berry flavours and herbaceous aroma.
- Producer: Jim Barry Wines
- Region: Coonawarra
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brand: Jim Barry
- Label Name: The Cover Drive
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Shows a brooding dark red colour in the glass.
- Aroma: Aromatic blackberry and blue fruits with refined hints of bay leaves and mint.
- Palate: A great line of acidity drives through the wine supporting talcy ripe tannins. Flavours of blackberry and mulberry shine from the medium bodied composition. The wine displays harmonious balance and can be enjoyed now or will reward cellaring for 5 years.
- Food Matches: Slow cooked leg of lamb with anchovy butter sauce and jus.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.