Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Lyrebird Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Here's a stylish Cabernet that's perfectly suited to pair with slow-cooked or char-grilled meat dishes. It's blessed with layers of ripe plum and berry fruit, supported by hints of spice and a smoky, vanillin undertone from high quality oak. Big, bold, gutsy Cab Sauv, promising a super smooth finish!
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Red Cliffs, Victoria
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brand: Lyrebird
- Label Name: N/A
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Medium-deep red
- Aroma: Fresh aromas of blackberries, blackcurrants and cherry with a hint of spicy oak
- Palate: Classically styled dark berry fruit, spice and hints of dark chocolate. Well structured with great texture and length of flavour.
- Food Matches: Lamb shanks with white beans, roast poultry or steak
- Awards/Rating: N/A
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.