Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Mawsons Cape Denison Limestone Coast Sauvignon Blanc 2015 750mL
Special Order - Dispatch in 2 - 4 business days This product is reserved at our suppliers warehouse. Once the sale event for this product closes we will arrange for the product to be shipped to our warehouse, packed and then sent to you. Because this is all organised after the sale closes, expect it to be dispatched in 2 - 4 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Produced in Wrattonbully on the Limestone Coast, this vineyard was given its name in honour of the legendary Australian geologist and iconic Antarctic explorer, Sir Douglas Mawson. The ocean-side region is rich with minerals giving the grapes grown there unique and delicate characteristics. These Mawson's wines are a delicious showcase of what the Limestone Coast has to offer.
- Producer: Mawsons Wines
- Region: Limestone Coast
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Mawsons
- Label Name: Cape Denison
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 11.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale lemon in colour with a green tinge.
- Aroma: Opens with pungent aromas of citrus, passionfruit and upon further exploration, nuances of fresh grass and sugar snap pea unfold. There is an underlying ripple of funk, a signature of the wild fermentation.
- Palate: The first mouthful of the Sauvignon Blanc greets you with upfront fruit citrus sweetness and freshness along with the textural experience of grapefruit pith. The mid palate explodes with sherbet bomb like intensity, which leaves a refreshing and mouth puckering, yet enjoyable acid zing. The finish is long and linear, yet this is a very moreish and friendly Sauvignon Blanc.
- Food Matches: Try with spring Panzanella (Tuscan bread salad) with asparagus.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.