Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Mawsons Far Eastern Party Limestone Coast Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Produced in Wrattonbully on the Limestone Coast, this vineyard was given its name in honour of the legendary Australian geologist and iconic Antarctic explorer, Sir Douglas Mawson. The ocean-side region is rich with minerals giving the grapes grown there unique and delicate characteristics. These Mawson's wines are a delicious showcase of what the Limestone Coast has to offer.
- That's $12.49 per bottle in a case of 12!
- Producer: Mawsons Wines
- Region: Limestone Coast
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brand: Mawsons
- Label Name: Far Eastern Party
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Crimson red
- Aroma: Exhibits vibrant and punchy aromas of cassis and licorice, evolving into darker aromas of choc-mint.
- Palate: The palate is full and generous, erring on the riper side of Cabernet, yet still showing restraint and tension. The tannins are rustic and the wine shows hints of camphor and spice, the palate is full and structured. The wine finishes firm and tight with flavours of blackcurrant and plums.
- Food Matches: Portobello mushroom risotto
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.