Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Mawsons The Vickers Limestone Coast Chardonnay 2014 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Produced in Wrattonbully on the Limestone Coast, this vineyard was given its name in honour of the legendary Australian geologist and iconic Antarctic explorer, Sir Douglas Mawson. The ocean-side region is rich with minerals giving the grapes grown there unique and delicate characteristics. These Mawson's wines are a delicious showcase of what the Limestone Coast has to offer.
- That's $12.49 per bottle in a case of 12!
- Producer: Mawsons Wines
- Region: Limestone Coast
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- Brand: Mawsons
- Label Name: The Vickers
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale lemon in colour with a green hue.
- Aroma: Notes of fresh peach and macadamia nuts are accompanied by an enticing preserved lemon tone and a subtle hint of toast.
- Palate: The palate is fresh yet savoury and full bodied, with a fresh lemon-lime zesty drive that gives a lip smacking finish.
- Food Matches: Try with roast pumpkin, chorizo and fetta pizza.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.