Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Poulter & Pawlyk Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2015 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
The Maori referred to Marlborough as ‘Kei put ate Wairau’ or the place with the hole in the cloud. That’s because it rarely rains in this magical part of the world, which is why their Savvy Bs are considered some of the best. This zesty and passionfruity offering from Poulter & Pawlyk is no different!
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Brand: Poulter & Pawlyk
- Label Name: Poulter & Pawlyk Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw
- Aroma: Grapefruit and citrus notes
- Palate: Showcases lashings of passionfruit and citrus with impressive length on the palate, capturing the essence of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Food Matches: Vegetables, roast vegetables, fish
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.