Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Warm, full of layered black and red fruit, McLaren Vale to the bone. There’s a whole lot going on in this one, but it’s a finely tuned chaos of flavour. The best kind!
- Producer: N/A
- Region: McLaren Vale
- Varietal: Grenache - Shiraz - Mataro
- Brand: Poulter & Pawlyk
- Label Name: Poulter & Pawlyk McLaren Vale GSM 2013
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep ruby/purple
- Aroma: Intriguing aromas of honey, leather, blackberries and pepper
- Palate: Cherry and plum flavours that exude soft, full and rounded texture
- Food Matches: Roast vegetables, hard cheese, red meat, cured meat
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.