Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Yalumba Galway Barossa Valley Shiraz 2014 750mL
Special Order - Dispatch in 2 - 4 business days This product is reserved at our suppliers warehouse. Once the sale event for this product closes we will arrange for the product to be shipped to our warehouse, packed and then sent to you. Because this is all organised after the sale closes, expect it to be dispatched in 2 - 4 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Yalumba is Australia's oldest family-owned winery and these generations of winemakers have been able to refine their craft to exceptional standards. Establishing vineyards in South Australia's Barossa Valley over 160 years ago, the institution that is Yalumba continues to produce some fantastic drops. A sip on one of these 12 bottles will transport you to the vines, cooperage and cellars of Yalumba's hallowed grounds. Cheers.
- Producer: Yalumba
- Region: Barossa Valley
- Varietal: Shiraz
- Brand: Yalumba
- Label Name: Galway
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: N/A
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep in colour with crimson hues.
- Aroma: Aromas of mulberries, Black Forest cake and liquorice allsorts that speak of its varietal and regional origins.
- Palate: The palate is ripe and generous with flavours of mulberries, dark chocolate and hints of beetroot. It finishes with cocoa powder like tannins that give evenness and generosity to the wine.
- Food Matches: Best paired with pork and fennel sausages with caramelised onion and mashed potato.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.