Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
12 x Yalumba Y Series SE Australia Pinot Grigio 2016 750mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Yalumba is Australia's oldest family-owned winery and these generations of winemakers have been able to refine their craft to exceptional standards. Establishing vineyards in South Australia's Barossa Valley over 160 years ago, the institution that is Yalumba continues to produce some fantastic drops. A sip on one of these 12 bottles will transport you to the vines, cooperage and cellars of Yalumba's hallowed grounds. Cheers.
- That's $10.99 per bottle in case of 12!
- Producer: Yalumba
- Region: SE Australia
- Varietal: Pinot Grigio
- Brand: Yalumba
- Label Name: Y Series
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw.
- Aroma: Aromas begin with nashi pear, baked apple and orange blossom, finishing with wild honey and feijoa.
- Palate: The palate is a succulent mix of the baked appled and feijoa with a fresh cream and poached pear mid palate, and a tight cinnamon and oatmeal finish. Lingering orange panna cotta completes the wine.
- Food Matches: Enjoy with pork fillet, apple and fennel.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.