Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
2 x Cancer Council Kids Sunscreen SPF50+ Bottle 250mL
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
For delicate skin, the Cancer Council Kids Sunscreen is fragrance and paraben free. Offering very high protection, protect your kids from the sun!
- Cancer Council Kids Sunscreen 250mL
- Package contents: 2 x 250mL bottles
- Very high protection
- SPF50+ UVA - UVB Broad Spectrum
- 4 hours water resistant
- Fragrance and paraben free
- For delicate skin
- ARTG No: 274965
- Country of origin: Australia
- Expiry Date: 01/09/2017
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 40mg/g
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 30mg/g
- Ethylhexyl triazone 30mg/g
- Octocrylene 40mg/g
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun
- Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Sunscreen SPF50 Plus
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. Can aid in the prevention of solar keratoses
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. Can aid in the prevention of sunspots
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. May assist in preventing some skin cancers .
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF4 or greater. Can aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing.
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF50+. May reduce the risk of some skin cancers
Cancer Council aim to protect Australians from the harsh Australian sun. They’ve not only created huge range of sunscreens and sunglasses, they’re working to keep you informed and educated about how best to defend yourself against the sun. This is all while remaining one of the leading contributors to cancer research in Australia.