Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
2 x Nature's Own Non-Acidic Vitamin C 50 Tabs
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Nature's Own Non-Acidic Vitamin C has been formulated to be gentle on the stomach, helping to reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms. It may also help to relieve the symptoms of allergies and hayfever, in addition to managing upper respiratory tract infections.
- Nature's Own Non-Acidic Vitamin C
- Total pack contents: 100 tablets
- Helps reduce severity & duration of cold symptoms
- May relieve symptoms of allergies & hayfever
- Assists in management of upper respiratory tract infections
- ARTG No: 206787
- Country of origin: Australia
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2018
- Adults: Take 1 tablet two to three times daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional
- calcium ascorbate dihydrate 1.092 g
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100 mg
- Hesperidin 25 mg
- rutoside 50 mg
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Relief of the symptoms of allergies.
- For the symptomatic relief of allergies.
- For the symptomatic relief of rhinitis.
- May assist in the management of allergies.
- Relief of the symptoms of colds.
- Relief of the symptoms of hayfever.
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
- May reduce the duration of colds.
- May help reduce the severity of the symptoms of colds.
- May assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.