Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
6 x Belgravia Sauvignon Blanc 2010
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
6 x Belgravia Sauvignon Blanc 2010
Don’t pay $132 a case, now only $35.95!
Unbeatable Aussie Sauvignon Blanc
Belgravia Vineyards is one of the most extensively awarded wineries in Australia, consistently producing wines of exceptional depth, flavour and elegance. The high altitude vineyards produce Sauvignon Blanc that easily rivals, and often surpasses, those produced across the Tasman in Marlborough. Halliday was rightfully impressed by this wine, giving it an outstanding score of 90 points. Best of all, instead of having to pay $22 a bottle, you’ll only need to pay $6.65! Stocks are limited and offers this good don’t come around often, so take advantage and purchase a case, or two, now!
- James Halliday (Wine Companion): “Light, bright straw-green; well-made, with a nice balance between grassy pea pod flavours on the one side seamlessly moving into citrus and passionfruit on the other – 90 points.”
- James Halliday rates Belgravia a 5 Star Winery, placing it within the top 12% of Australian wineries. He has reviewed 55 Belgravia wines, and has awarded more than half scores over 90 points, with some receiving scores as high as 96 points!
- Producer: Belgravia Vineyards
- Region: Orange, NSW
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Brand: Belgravia Vineyards
- Wine Label: Belgravia Sauvignon Blanc 2010
- Don’t pay up to $22 a bottle
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Preservatives: 220 added
- Vintage: 2010
- Alc/Vol: 12.5%
- Bottles/Case: 6
- Std Drinks: 7.4
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Pale straw
- Aroma: Lifted tropical notes of passionfruit reveal herbaceous aromas of gooseberry and nettle
- Palatte: A vibrant, lively combination of cool climate flavours of cut grass and citrus. Exceptionally lean and fresh, this stunning wine is finely textured, and finishes with memorable length and good natural acidity
- Food Matches: Superb with seafood
- Vinification: Low cropped fruit was whole bunch pressed and naturally fermented to yield a wine of intensity
- Winery: Belgravia is based 20km north of Orange with a 190ha vineyard that sits at between 650-710m altitude. The main focus of the winery is on aromatic cool climate styles drawn off the basalt Orange soils, including Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. The highlight of the range is the pure and textural, highly regarded 'Apex' Chardonnay
- Other Stuff: Orange is a high altitude region positioned on the slopes of Mount Canobolas, producing wines with elegant structures and refined and intense fruit characters. Chardonnay is particularly successful, with interest growing in Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc. The Orange region lies between the Cowra and Mudgee regions in the Central Ranges Zone. The region is the highest in Australia with vines growing up to 1100m. The dominant feature of the area is the extinct volcano, Mount Canobolas. Here lies the clue to the region's soils; they are basalt based and rich. From the summit of Mt Canobolas at 1,400m (nothing higher to the west until Mozambique) to the lower slopes around 600m, the distinct seasons bring snow and frost in the winter, golden evenings in the spring and autumn and bright sun in the summer. Rainfall is good during the growing season October to April. The hilly landscape offers views and aspects for vineyards allowing for a range of "terroirs". There are 40 brands of wine, 24 cellar doors that are regularly open and 55 vineyards
Liquor Licence No. 36117384
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $500)