Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
6 x Jacob's Creek Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 750mL
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
With a focus on Barossa, Adelaide Hills and Coonawarra, Jacob’s Creek Reserve celebrates provenance by reflecting the unique personality of each region in the wine. This award-winning red makes for excellent drinking now, and will continue to improve over the next ten years.
- That's $9.83 per bottle in a case of 6!
- Producer: Jacob's Creek
- Region: Coonawarra
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brand: Jacob's Creek
- Label Name: Reserve
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.9%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Deep crimson red
- Aroma: Dark plums, cassis & black olives with underlying cedar-oak spice
- Palate: Full bodied, showing fresh blackberry & red fruits balanced by earthy notes & some savoury spice, supported by fine tannins typical of Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
- Food Matches: Lamb cutlets, beef rib roast or cheddar cheese
- Awards: San Francisco International Wine Competition - Double Gold
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.