Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Grown in Tasmania's cold climatic conditions, Jansz's vineyards rival the famed French region of Champagne bringing a selection of remarkable sparkling wines. This crisp Premium Cuvee Pinot Chardonnay is no exception. Made with Jansz's own Methode Tasmanoise, this is a perfect example of Australia's expertise in producing top quality sparkling wines.
- Producer: Jansz Tasmania
- Region: Pipers River
- Varietal: Pinot Chardonnay
- Brand: Jansz Tasmania
- Label Name: Premium Cuvee
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: N/A
- Appearance: Bright green straw.
- Aroma: Honey suckle and citrus scents are immediately apparent. Slight aromas of nougat, roasted nuts and a hint of strawberry from the Pinot Noir.
- Palate: Delicate fruits and creaminess fills the mouth with a lingering finish of citrus and nougat.
- Food Matches: Perfect as an aperitif. Suggested food - cold rolls
- Awards/Rating: 91 points - Tyson Stelzer
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.