Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
6 x Running With Bulls Barossa Valley Tempranillo 2015 750mL
Special Order - Dispatch in 2 - 4 business days This product is reserved at our suppliers warehouse. Once the sale event for this product closes we will arrange for the product to be shipped to our warehouse, packed and then sent to you. Because this is all organised after the sale closes, expect it to be dispatched in 2 - 4 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
South Australia, especially the Barossa Valley, is seeing an influx of Mediterranean varietals that are thriving in the climate of the region. Tempranillo is one such varietal and Running With Bulls is leading the charge. These six bottles are a true Australian interpretation, showcasing individual characteristics of the Barossa while still being true to the bold flavours of classic Tempranillo.
- Producer: Running With Bulls
- Region: Barossa Valley
- Varietal: Tempranillo
- Label Name: Running With Bulls
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: N/A
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Cherry red in colour.
- Aroma: Alluring and evolving aromas. A wine that begins with brambles, mocha and spices of nutmeg and cinnamon; and develops notes of sweet blueberries and tarragon.
- Palate: Flavours of cranberry and black cherry precede the lush liquorice and savoury ironstone tannins.
- Food Matches: Enjoy with Southern fried chicken and chipotle aioli.
- Awards/Rating: 91-92 points - James Suckling
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.