Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
6 x Wirra Wirra Mrs Wigley's McLaren Vale Rose 2016 750mL
Special Order - Dispatch in 2 - 4 business days This product is reserved at our suppliers warehouse. Once the sale event for this product closes we will arrange for the product to be shipped to our warehouse, packed and then sent to you. Because this is all organised after the sale closes, expect it to be dispatched in 2 - 4 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Wirra Wirra has a long and colourful history of eccentric cricket playing founders, giant monuments made of cork and trebuchets launching watermelons into neighbouring fields! The winery itself was reborn in 1969 after its original founding in 1894 and the shenanigans continue. Regardless, this vineyard produces a diverse range of excellent wines lovingly crafted to create a deliciously high quality drop.
- Producer: Wirra Wirra
- Region: McLaren Vale
- Varietal: Rose
- Brand: Wirra Wirra
- Label Name: Mrs Wigley's
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: A bright raspberry red with a youthful crimson edge.
- Aroma: An array of fresh red berries from bright raspberry through to sweet, ripe strawberry, there is also sublte perfume, spice and green tea.
- Palate: Bright, sweet and juicy up front. Jammed full of tangy fruit acidity, soaked in juicy berries with hints of orange peel, peppermint and sweet spice, tailing to a crisp, refreshing finish.
- Food Matches: Chicken larb salad with Thai spices, herbs and chilli.
- Awards/Rating: 5 star winery - James Halliday
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.