Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Superfoods may be the buzz word of the day, but we've always known that not all foods are nutritionally equal. Out mouth-watering recipes use many of these 'super' ingredients: unprocessed grains such as quinoa and spelt, pulses, green leafy vegies, lean meats, seafood, dairy, eggs and fruit - and thankfully chocolate! Adding as many of these foods to your diet as you can will do wonders for your health and well-being. You'll feel fantastic and your body will thank you for years to come.
- Title: Australian Women's Weekly Superfoods
- Author: N/A
- Publisher: Bauer Media Books
- Genre: Culinary literature
- Triple tested by the Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen
- Everyday foods with super-nutritional benefits to boost your health
- No. of pages: 240
- Full colour illustrations & photography
- Paperback cover