Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Billie Goat Soap Pure Therapy Soap Trio Pack 300g
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Handmade soaps using fresh Australian Goats milk and a unique blend of nourishing oils that work together to cleanse, nourish and moisturise your skin. Rich in olive oil to soothe dry, irritated skin and relieves symptoms of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis - get in quick!
- Billie Goat Soap Pure Therapy Soap Trio Pack 300g
- Package contents:
- 1 x Milk & Honey Soap 100g
- 1 x Original Soap 100g
- 1 x Lavender Soap 100g
- Handmade soaps using fresh Australian Goats milk & nourishing oils
- Cleanses, nourishes and moisturises your skin
- Rich in olive oil to soothe dry, irritated skin
- Helps relieve symptoms of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- No parabens, no SLS, no colour, no synthetic fragrances, no animal testing
- ARTG no.:
- Milk & Honey Soap: 226615
- Original Soap: 225392
- Lavender Soap: 225393
- Country of origin: Australia
- Please note: promotional sticker on product not valid
- Original Soap: Olive Oil 380mg/G
- Lavender Soap: Olive Oil 367mg/G
- Milk & Honey Soap: Olive Oil 373mg/G, Honey 5mg/G Sodium Olivate, Goat Milk (Caprae Lac), Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Grapeseedate, Fragrance (Parfum), Honey (Mel).
- For external use only
- Not a food
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Use only as directed
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- For the symptomatic relief of psoriasis
- For the symptomatic relief of eczema
- For the symptomatic relief of dry skin
- For the symptomatic relief of dermatitis
Proudly 100% Australian owned and Australian made, Billie Goat Soaps were created in 2005, by a mum whose son was suffering from eczema. Billie Goat Soap utilises the highest quality ingredients, including premium oils and extracts derived from nature as well as fresh Australian goats milk. If you think you’ve tried everything, try Billie Goat!