Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen SPF30 Pump 500mL
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Great for everybody, everyday, snap up a bottle of the Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen. With SPF30 and water resistant of up to 4 hours, don't miss out on this top deal!
- Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen Pump 500mL
- For everybody, everyday
- SPF30 UVA - UVB Broad Spectrum
- 4 hours water resistant
- Light and non-greasy lotion
- ARTG No: 205052
- Country of origin: Australia
- Expiry Date: 27/06/2018
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Re-apply every 2 hours or after swimming, exercising and towel drying
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate 100mg/g
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 30mg/g
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 20mg/g
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoate
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation develops, discontinue use
- Contains phenoxyethanol
- Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF30. May reduce the risk of some skin cancers Sunscreen SPF30
- A broad spectrum sunscreening preparation of SPF30. May assist in preventing some skin cancers
Cancer Council aim to protect Australians from the harsh Australian sun. They’ve not only created huge range of sunscreens and sunglasses, they’re working to keep you informed and educated about how best to defend yourself against the sun. This is all while remaining one of the leading contributors to cancer research in Australia.