Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Don’t pay more for this functionality-packed watch!
Full auto illuminator | Shock resistant | World time
Water resistant to 20 ATM | 5 daily alarms & more
Casio has been crafting timeless designs for decades, and their G-Shock range is a Casio classic. Renowned for their combination of flair and versatility, Casio wrist watches are perfect for anyone who requires unique functionality to go.
- Casio G-Shock Watch
- Model number: GW-M5610-1ER
- Dial: Black with stainless steel backing
- Fine resin band and case
- Clasp: Buckle
- Full-Auto Illuminator - Auto deactivates the Auto EL backlight function when surrounding light is sufficient
- Shock resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Solar Power - cell provides power for operation.
- Radio signal reception in certain areas (EU, USA, Japan, China) - once the watch has been set to the local time, it receives the relevant signal and shows the correct time wherever you are.
- World time function - displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
- 200m (20ATM) water resistance
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 daily alarms
- Snooze feature
- Button tones on/off
- Automatic calendar - once set, always displays the correct date
- 12/24-hour timekeeping
- Mineral glass
- Case diameter (approx): 43mm
- Country of origin: Thailand
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY.