Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Casio Men's 50mm Edifice Analogue Watch - Black/Silver
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
Introducing the 3-Hand Analogue from the Casio Edifice lineup of sport inspired timepieces. The EFR106 features 100 meter water resistance, day and date display, and packaged in its original box ready for gift giving!
- Casio watches
- Model no.: Edifice / EFR106D-1A
- For men
- Movement: Analogue
- Dial colour: Black
- Band colour: Silver
- Case colour: Black/Silver
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Band material: Stainless steel
- Band length (mm, approx): 250
- Case diameter (mm, approx): 50
- Case thickness (mm, approx): 10
- Clasp type: Push button deployment
- Water resistance: 100m / 10 ATM
- 3-hand analogue regular time keeping
- Day & date display
- Battery type: SR927SW
- Battery life: 3 years approx.
- Packaged in original box
- Designed in: N/A
- Country Of Origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
As well as releasing the world’s first portable calculator, Casio is the legendary Japanese electronics giant behind G-Shock. Originally released in 1983, the G-Shock was built around the triple 10 concept, which called for a 10 year battery life, 10 bar water resistance and capacity to withstand a 10m fall. In it’s brief history, the brand has released hundreds of different models, worn by mountaineers, astronauts, soldiers and regular people with a hunger for style.