Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Casio Men's 50mm Edifice Chronograph Leather Watch - Black/Silver
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
Introducing a the 3-Hand Chronograph from the Casio Edifice lineup of sport inspired timepieces. The EFR512 features 100 meter water resistance, 1/20th second stopwatch and a genuine leather band.
- Casio watches
- Model no.: Edifice / EFR512L-8A
- For men
- Movement: Japan / Chronograph
- Dial colour: Black
- Band colour: Black
- Case colour: Silver
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Band material: Leather
- Band length (mm, approx): 220
- Case diameter (mm, approx): 50
- Case thickness (mm, approx): 10
- Clasp type: Push button deployment & buckle
- Water resistance: 100m / 10 ATM
- Tachymeter functionality
- 1/20 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.95"
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- 3-hand chronograph
- Date display
- Battery type: SR927W
- Battery life: 3 years approx.
- Packaged in original box
- Designed in: N/A
- Country Of Origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
As well as releasing the world’s first portable calculator, Casio is the legendary Japanese electronics giant behind G-Shock. Originally released in 1983, the G-Shock was built around the triple 10 concept, which called for a 10 year battery life, 10 bar water resistance and capacity to withstand a 10m fall. In it’s brief history, the brand has released hundreds of different models, worn by mountaineers, astronauts, soldiers and regular people with a hunger for style.