Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Cenovis Once Daily Men's Multi is a comprehensive formula containing 27 specially selected ingredients to provide balanced daily nutritional support for men in one, no fuss, easy to swallow capsule per day.
- Cenovis Once Daily Men's Multi Value Pack
- Pack contents: 125 capsules
- Four months supply
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system
- Zinc supports healthy prostate function
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Supports healthy brain function
- ARTG No: 233484
- Country of origin: N/A
- Expiry Date: 30/01/2018
- Adults: Swallow one capsule daily with morning meal or as advised by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Ascorbic acid 120 mg
- Betacarotene 1.2 mg
- Biotin 150 microgram
- Boric acid 5.72 mg
- Calcium carbonate 425 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 13 mg
- Chromium picolinate 203 microgram
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 2 mg
- colecalciferol 5 microgram
- cupric sulfate 2.51 mg
- Cyanocobalamin 5 microgram
- dl-alpha-tocopherol 18.2 mg
- Ferrous fumarate 15.21 mg
- Fish oil - natural 420 mg
- Folic acid 300 microgram
- Lysine hydrochloride 6.25 mg
- Magnesium oxide - heavy 85.91 mg
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate 3.08 mg
- Nicotinamide 36 mg
- Phytomenadione 36 microgram
- Potassium iodide 196 microgram
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 5 mg
- retinol palmitate 1.1 mg
- riboflavine 4 mg
- Selenomethionine 63 microgram
- Thiamine nitrate 4 mg
- Zinc oxide 18.67 mg
- Source of iron. Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen to the tissues.
- Male support. May be beneficial to men in satisfying physiological requirements of the male body.
- Maintenance of healthy eyes.
- Source of iron. Helps maintain normal blood/blood tonic (Note: These claims are appropriate for folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron, but must not imply anaemic conditions).
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.