Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Cenovis Once Daily Men's Multi Value Pack 125 Caps
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Cenovis Once Daily Men's Multi is a comprehensive formula containing 27 specially selected ingredients to provide balanced daily nutritional support for men in one, no fuss, easy to swallow capsule per day.
- Cenovis Once Daily Men's Multi Value Pack
- Pack contents: 125 capsules
- Four months supply
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system
- Zinc supports healthy prostate function
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Supports healthy brain function
- ARTG No: 233484
- Country of origin: N/A
- Expiry Date: 30/03/2018
- Adults: Swallow one capsule daily with morning meal or as advised by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Ascorbic acid 120 mg
- Betacarotene 1.2 mg
- Biotin 150 microgram
- Boric acid 5.72 mg
- Calcium carbonate 425 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 13 mg
- Chromium picolinate 203 microgram
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 2 mg
- colecalciferol 5 microgram
- cupric sulfate 2.51 mg
- Cyanocobalamin 5 microgram
- dl-alpha-tocopherol 18.2 mg
- Ferrous fumarate 15.21 mg
- Fish oil - natural 420 mg
- Folic acid 300 microgram
- Lysine hydrochloride 6.25 mg
- Magnesium oxide - heavy 85.91 mg
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate 3.08 mg
- Nicotinamide 36 mg
- Phytomenadione 36 microgram
- Potassium iodide 196 microgram
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 5 mg
- retinol palmitate 1.1 mg
- riboflavine 4 mg
- Selenomethionine 63 microgram
- Thiamine nitrate 4 mg
- Zinc oxide 18.67 mg
- Source of iron. Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen to the tissues.
- Male support. May be beneficial to men in satisfying physiological requirements of the male body.
- Maintenance of healthy eyes.
- Source of iron. Helps maintain normal blood/blood tonic (Note: These claims are appropriate for folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron, but must not imply anaemic conditions).
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.