Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Centrum Specialist Cardio Plus 60 Tabs
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 1
Centrum Specialist Cardio Plus is a complete multivitamin supplement, with added benefit of Phytosterol to help support hearth health normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
- Centrum Specialist Cardio Plus
- Pack contents: 60 tablets
- Complete multivitamin supplement
- Added Phytosterol
- Helps support:
- Normal cholesterol levels
- Cardio health
- Daily health needs
- ARTG No: 224683
- Country of origin: N/A
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2017
- Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with food
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Ascorbic acid 60.0042 mg
- Betacarotene .6 mg
- Biotin .031 mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate 274.949 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 4.1 mg
- Chromic chloride hexahydrate 103 microgram
- Colecalciferol .0025 mg
- Cupric sulfate 628 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin 1.5 microgram
- Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 11.2 mg
- Ferrous fumarate 7.61 mg
- Folic acid 200 microgram
- Magnesium oxide 82.891 mg
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate 3.08 mg
- Nicotinamide 10 mg
- Phytomenadione 15 microgram
- Phytosterol complex - conifer 499.996 mg
- Potassium iodide 65.7 microgram
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 2.4 mg
- Retinol acetate .345 mg
- Riboflavin 900 microgram
- Sodium selenate 36.36 microgram
- Thiamine nitrate 900 microgram
- Zinc oxide 3.11 mg
- Source of folic acid. Can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal/healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
- May help to reduce intestinal absorption of cholesterol from dietary sources.
- Source of calcium. Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Source of iron. Can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Helps maintain normal blood/blood tonic
- Aids, assists or helps in the improvement of general well-being.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being
- Source of iron. Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen to the tissues.