Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Art therapist Lacy Mucklow and artist Angela Porter offer up 100 colouring templates, all designed to help you unplug and unwind at the end of each day. Organised into seven therapeutically themed chapters, readers can explore the benefits of putting pencil (or crayon!) to paper and channel their day-to-day stresses into a satisfying, creative environment. Colour Me Stress-Free is the perfect way to step back from the stress of everyday life; colour and relax!
- Title: Color Me Stress-Free
- Author: Lacy Mucklow / Illustrated by Angela Porter
- Publisher: A Zen Coloring Book
- Genre: Art Therapy
- No. of pages: 208
- 100 colouring templates to unplug and unwind
- Black and white pages
- Dimensions (approx cm): 24.1 x 21.6 x 1.7
- Country of origin: USA