Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware 10Pc Set
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
Exclusive to Catch, this anodised 10-piece set includes all the tools you need to perform virtually any cooking task. Serious chefs can sauté veal or salmon steaks, reduce a delicate sauce, and simmer the perfect stock. You can also slow cook creamy oatmeal, grill cheese sandwiches, and warm up soup for lunch. This Chef's Classic non-stick 10-piece set makes life easy and delicious, all day every day.
- Cuisinart cookware
- Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Adodized Cookware 10Pc Set
- Set includes:
- 1.4L saucepan with cover
- 2.8L saucepan with cover
- 3.3L sauté pan with helper handle and cover
- 7.5L stockpot with cover
- 25cm skillet
- 20cm skillet
- Materials: Quantanium®, tempered glass
- Compatiblity: Glass Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric
- Hard anodised exterior for durability and professional performance
- Unsurpassed heat distribution for quick and even spread of heat
- Quantanium® non-stick is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release
- Soilid stainless steel riveted Cool Grip™ handles
- Drip-free pouring with tapered rims
- Tempered glass covers are break-resistant and allow you to monitor food while cooking
- Oven safe to 260°C, glass lids are oven safe to 176°C
- Model: 66-10
- Colour: Black
- Comes in a gift set
- Country of origin: China
- Limited Lifetime MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
With an extensive range of innovative cookware, Cuisinart has been on the forefront of providing high-quality cookware that are made to answer the needs for efficiency and convenience in the kitchen. From ice cream makers, blenders and juicers to stainless cookware sets and more, Cuisinart makes it easy for you to create magic in your kitchen.