Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Derwent Artist Pencils 120-Piece Wooden Box Set
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Unleash your inner Picasso or Monet with this set of 120 Derwent Artist Pencils. They contain a traditional round barrel for broad strokes & expressionist art, as well as a wavy texture ideal for multiple layering and blending.
- Derwent Pencils
- Style: Artist Pencils
- Package contents: Set of 120 (triple layer includes 40 pencils each)
- 1. A wide 4mm colour strip produces stron lines and expressive tones
- 2. Layer multiple colours to create different tins and hues
- 3. Use crosshatch techniques to produce varied tones and colours
- 4. Apply different pressures to develop contrasting tones or smooth gradients
- Includes a great range of rainbow spectrum colours!
- Encased in a stunning wooden box great for gift giving
- Perfect for art students & budding artists alike!
- Box dimensions (approx. cm): 44 (W) x 22 (L)
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
Starting out in 1832 as the Cumberland Pencil Company in the United Kingdom, Derwent have created a fine tradition of crafting the best quality writing and drawing instruments. Proud of its fine heritage, Derwent have also been the innovators of artist colours, pastels, pencils, charcoal and graphite blocks. Their range boasts exciting and vivid colours, so you’ll be sure to find something here to ignite your inner artist!