Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Ergobaby Performance Ventus Carrier - Graphite
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
From the moment your baby is born, there is nothing you will enjoy more than holding your baby close. The multi award-winning Ergobaby® carrier offers front, back and hip positions. Designed to grow with your baby from birth to toddler (3.2kgs with any Infant Insert to 20kgs), Ergobaby is the only carrier you’ll ever need. Inspired by the Latin word for wind, this carrier features a 3D-mesh panel and moisture-wicking mesh lining for ultimate ventilation and breathability so both baby and parent stay cooler. Durable, lightweight and super cool – the Performance Collection Ventus Carrier is the perfect companion for any adventure.
- Ergobaby Performance
- Style: Ventus Carrier
- Colour: Graphite
- Age suitability: Newborns up to 4-5 months (with Infant Insert not included)
- Weight suitability:
- Child: 3.2kg - 5.5kg to a max of 20kgs (with Infant Insert not included)
- Carrier weight: 580g
- Shoulder straps: adjustable from 60-100cm
- Waist straps: adjustable from 74-140cm
- Safety tested and certified design
- 3 carry positions: front, back and hip carry positions
- Carrier fit: Adults approximately ranging from 152cm to 198cm (H)
- SPF 50+ Sleeping Hood:
- Supports baby's head while sleeping and protects from sun & wind
- Filters 99.8% of harmful UVA & UVB light
- Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby
- Small zippered pouch fully hides Sleeping Hood when not in use
- Multi award-winning
- Body: 100% Polyester w/ 3D-mesh panel
- Lining: 100% Polyester moisture wicking mesh
- Sleeping Hood: Ripstop water-repellent fabric with elastic edging
- Waist strap: Padded with high-density EVA foam
- Shoulder strap: Padded with 2.5cm high density premium foam
- Machine washable
- Designed in Hawaii
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Please note: An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately) is required for use with the carrier from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control.
Ergobaby and its award-winning range of baby carriers provide innovative designs to keep you and your baby comfortable and on the go. Ergobaby will ensure parent and baby are on the move with comfort, allowing for an active lifestyle.