Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Gregory Men's Zulu 30L Rucksack - Storm Black
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
If you're an avid hiker, trail blazer, camper, or just love basking in the great outdoors, then Gregory has got your back covered, literally! Gregory's heavy duty rucksack range features a surreal lightweight construction and arching back supportive framing, making sure all your journeys are remarkably comfortable. With a raincover included, tons of storage space, drink bottle holders and more, you can get right back to hitting that trail and immersing yourself amongst nature knowing everything you need is right on your back!
- Gregory accessory
- For men
- Style: Zulu 30L Rucksack
- Colour: Storm Black
- Bigger than a day pack but less bulk than a full-on backpack
- CrossFlo suspension - keeps you cool and dry in all conditions
- Wrap over padding on waistbelt for added comfort
- Zipped access to main compartment
- Integrated raincover - colour matching
- Trekking pole attach points - double as axe loops
- Two exterior stretch side pockets - perfect for drink bottles
- Dual zipped hip belt pockets
- One exterior zipped compartments
- Deep main storage compartment
- Interior zipped pocket w/ key clip
- Interior stretchable pouch
- Front main storage pouch w/ water bottle hose point
- Comes complete with adjustable shoulder, waist and storage straps
- Heaps of buckle points keeps everything safe and snug
- Easy grip top handle
- Lightweight and durable
- Shoulder strap slit points - holds sunglasses firmly to your back
- Exterior: 100% nylon
- Inner: 100% polyester
- Hand washable design
- Access point: Top
- Capacity: 30L
- Functional and stylish - perfect for a relaxing outdoors getaway!
- Dimensions (approx in cm.): 60.5 x 30 x 19.5 (H x W x D)
- Weight (approx, when empty): 1.01kg
Gregory has defined quality, fit and comfort in backpacks for over 35 years. They research, design and build products that meet a higher standard for those whose adventurous lifestyles demand it. Gregory pioneered many firsts, including being the first to build backpacks in different frame, harness and waist belt sizes. They were also the first, and still only, pack manufacturer to develop a waist belt system that adjusts to fit different hip angles.