Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
If you're an avid hiker, trail blazer, camper, or just love basking in the great outdoors, then Gregory has got your back covered, literally! Gregory's heavy duty rucksack range features a surreal lightweight construction and arching back supportive framing, making sure all your journeys are remarkably comfortable. With a raincover included, tons of storage space, drink bottle holders and more, you can get right back to hitting that trail and immersing yourself amongst nature knowing everything you need is right on your back!
- Gregory accessory
- For women
- Style: Jade 63L Rucksack
- Colour: Fog Grey
- Size: X-Small
- Low-volume pack for running, climbing, hiking, bike touring and more!
- CrossFlo suspension - keeps you cool and dry in all conditions
- Ventilated back panel
- Wrap-over padding on waistbelt for added comfort
- Lightweight and durable
- Dynamic suspension auto-balances flexibility and stiffness
- Integrated raincover - colour matching
- Trekking pole attach points - double as axe loops
- Hybrid top-loading/zipped main compartment opening
- Two exterior stretch side pockets - perfect for drink bottles
- Two exterior front pockets for easy access
- Dual hip belt pockets
- Deep main storage compartment
- Interior stretchable pouch
- Zipped pocket on bag top
- Comes complete with adjustable shoulder, waist and storage straps
- Heaps of buckle points keeps everything safe and snug
- Easy grip top handle
- Shoulder strap slit points - holds sunglasses firmly to your back
- Includes rain cover
- Exterior: 100% nylon
- Inner: 100% polyester
- Hand washable design
- Access point: Top
- Capacity: 63L
- Functional and stylish - perfect for a relaxing outdoors getaway!
- Dimensions (approx in cm.): 50 (H) x 34 (L) x 30 (W)
- Weight (approx, when empty): 1.42kg
Gregory has defined quality, fit and comfort in backpacks for over 35 years. They research, design and build products that meet a higher standard for those whose adventurous lifestyles demand it. Gregory pioneered many firsts, including being the first to build backpacks in different frame, harness and waist belt sizes. They were also the first, and still only, pack manufacturer to develop a waist belt system that adjusts to fit different hip angles.