Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Transport yourself to the City of Love and bring its most iconic museum to life. Featuring over 600 pieces to help you recreate the Louvre's spectacular embodiment of Renaissance and Modernist architecture, this detailed LEGO® model features the prominent Pavillon de l'Horloge and breathtaking glass pyramid.
- Brand: LEGO®
- Model: Architecture Louvre
- Model Number: 21024
- Pieces: 695
- Package contents:
- 695 x LEGO® bricks
- English/French guidebook with details on design & history
- Features the prominent Pavillon de l'Horloge & the iconic glass pyramid
- Recommended for ages: 12+ years
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 13 x 19 x 17 (H x D x W)
- Country of origin: Denmark, Hungary, Mexico & Czech Republic
Since 1949, LEGO® has been capturing the imagination of children and their parents the world over. Using bright and colourful designs, you'll be drawn into unique worlds, built using your own creative genius!