Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Logitech Broadcaster WiFi Webcam For Mac
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
$149.00 for this top tech brand!
Stream and record gorgeous 720p HD video!
Record over WiFi to your Mac, iPad or iPhone
81/100 score review on alaTest!
- Logitech peripherals
- Model: Broadcaster WiFi webcam (MAC 960-0)
- Simple, one-touch broadcasting on Ustream, simply connect to your WiFi network (requires a Ustream account and one-time camera setup)
- Use the Broadcaster app on your Mac, iPad or iPhone to manage post announcements to Facebook and Twitter
- Record video over WiFi directly to your Mac, iPad or iPhone, no cords
- Pair the Broadcaster with your Mac’s in-built camera to record two angles simultaneously
- Stream and record in 720p HD with Logitech Fluid Crystal technology for a smoother video experience
- Hard plastic carry case doubles as a stand
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- HD 720p video capture
- 3x digital zoom and digital pan & tilt
- Built-in mono mic / External mic jack
- up to 2-hour battery life
- Tripod ready H.264 video compression
- Built-in illumination lamp
- Wireless range up to 50 feet from wireless router
- Only one wireless camera per device
- Ustream uploading: minimum speed is 2MBps for HD720p resolution
- Package contents:
- Wi-Fi web camera
- USB charging cable
- AC power adapter
- Camera case/stand (tripod ready)
- User documentation
- Mac computer with OSX Lion or later
- WiFi router (802.11 g/n)
- High-speed internet connection
- For use with iPhone or iPad (Logitech Broadcaster iOS app) requires iOS 5 or later (iPhone 3GS not supported)
- Mac compatibility: Logitech Broadcaster Software for Mac is required for operating with your Mac. Once set up on a Wi-Fi network, this webcam works with most Mac applications and will appear as a camera source. iMovie direct video capture is not supported.
- iOS compatibility: Logitech Broadcaster App for iOS allows you to record video on your iOS device or monitor your Ustream broadcast. This camera will not appear as a camera source with any other 3rd party app running on it