Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Nature's Own Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3 80 Tabs
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Nature's Own Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3 combines three essential nutrients to promote bone and muscle strength. Calcium may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, while adequate magnesium intake supports healthy muscle function. Vitamin D3 may also assist with optimal calcium absorption.
- Nature's Own Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3
- Pack contents: 80 tablets
- Promotes bone & muscle strength
- Calcium assists in prevention & treatment of osteoporosis
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle function
- Vitamin D3 assists with optimal calcium absorption
- ARTG No: 170858
- Country of origin: N/A
- Expiry Date: 30/05/2018
- Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional
- Calcium amino acid chelate 500 mg
- Calcium carbonate 375 mg
- colecalciferol .005 mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 125 mg
- Magnesium oxide - heavy 42.96 mg
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Source of calcium. Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone.
- Relief of pre-menstrual symptoms/syndrome.
- Relief of menstrual pain.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Source of calcium. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Source of calcium. A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users.
- Supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children and older adults.
- Source of calcium. Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- Source of calcium. May assist in the prevention and/or treatment of osteoporosis.