Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
This classic runner has been reawakened and remains to be the most popular shoe in the collection. With full-grain leather treatment on the side panels and tiger stripes, the heel and toecap are finished off with a smooth suede, accompanied by a natural leather heel tab.
Available in US unisex sizes - see size chart for correct fit!
- Onitsuka Tiger footwear
- For men and women
- Style: Mexico 66
- Colour: White/Black
- Model no: DL408-0190
- Width: N/A
- Leather upper for long and durable wear
- Textile lining with a perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction
- Natural leather heel tab with branding
- Heel and toecap with smooth suede finish for a premium look and durability
- Materials: Leather, rubber
- Country of origin: Indonesia
These stylish shoes were worn by the national Japanese Olympic team at the 1968 Mexico Games. The Mexico 66 range were durable running shoes that today have evolved into a popular, and comfortable casual shoe, oozing with style and perfect for those who value comfort and fashion.