Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Perform your peak in these in-demand, high-tech runners!
Available in US kids’ sizes - see size chart for correct fit!
These stylish shoes were worn by the national Japanese Olympic team at the 1968 Mexico Games. The Mexico 66 range were durable running shoes that today have evolved into a popular, and comfortable casual shoe, oozing with style and perfect for those who value comfort and fashion.
- Onitsuka Tiger footwear
- For kids
- Style: Mexico 66 Baja TS
- Colour: Magenta/White
- Model no: C4B3L 1801
- Width: N/A
- Synthetic upper
- Double hook-and-loop closure for a secure and custom fit
- Signature stipres at lateral and medial sides
- Padded footbed for comfort
- Durable rubber outsole for traction
- Country of origin: Indonesia