Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest - Cobalt Blue
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
$99.99 for this stylish & functional winter essential - get it now!
Available in women's sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
Travelling the globe in search of the best materials for their clothing and gear, Patagonia leads the way with their innovative fabrics and technologies. Quality and performance are their number one priority, with every garment not only made to withstand the test of time, but also designed to weather the fierce elements of nature.
- Patagonia apparel
- For women
- Style: Down Sweater Vest
- Colour: Cobalt Blue
- Weight: 221g
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam