Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Reid Cycles CX Cyclocross Bicycle + FREE Starter Pack - Black/Orange
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Includes FREE $60 Starter Pack!
The Reid CX is a purpose built Cyclocross bike designed to bring you a great blend of versatility and performance in all conditions. Whether it's on the road, fire trail, MTB trail or Cyclocross course - the CX is always up to the challenge!
- Reid Cycles bikes
- Design: CX Cyclocross Bicycle
- Colour: Black/Orange
- Package contents:
- CX Cyclocross Bicycle
- FREE $60 Starter Pack:
- Reid LED Light Set - water resistant, fits easily to handlebars, head tubes or seatposts - batteries included
- Reid Alloy Dual Head Mini Pump - dual head, fits both Presta & Shrader valves, compact, convenient and easy to carry
- Reid Coil Key Lock (12mm x 1.8m) - gives max flexibility with locking options, lightweight and easy to pop into pannier, basket or backpack
- Frame size (approx.cm):
- 50 - Small
- 53 - Medium
- 55.5 - Large
- 57 - Extra Large
- Wheel size (approx.): Continental Sport Cyclocross Speed 700C x 35c
- Frame: Double Butted R2 Alloy
- Rims: Alex MD17 Double Wall Alloy
- Handles: Reid Alloy Race Bar
- Forks: Alloy Rigid Fork
- Gears: 16-Speed Shimano
- Shifters: Shimano Claris STI
- Brakes: Sram Avid BB5
- Crank-set: KMC Z92 chain
- Saddle: Reid Racing / Reid Alloy 27.2mm Micro Adjust Seatpost
- Pedals: Alloy Body & Cage, 9/16" Steel Axle
- Reflectors included
- Country of origin: N/A
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Reid started life in Australia by bringing well designed, high quality bikes direct to the public at affordable prices. We have a strong focus on both the fashion and the function of a bike, to make it far more than a method of simply getting from A to B. We want you to enjoy the ride along the way. Whilst looking good, of course.