Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Reid Cycles X-Trail 29er Bicycle + FREE Starter Pack - Black/Red/White
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Includes FREE $60 Starter Pack!
The X-Trail 29er is a rock solid ride for cross-country and trail riding. From groomed trails to rugged single track, the X-Trail is primed to deliver speed, control and reliability for an unbeatable price.
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- Reid Cycles bikes
- Design: X-Trail 29er Bicycle
- Colour: Black/Red/White
- Package contents:
- X-Trail 29er Bicycle
- FREE $60 Starter Pack:
- Reid LED Light Set - water resistant, fits easily to handlebars, head tubes or seatposts - batteries included
- Reid Alloy Dual Head Mini Pump - dual head, fits both Presta & Shrader valves, compact, convenient and easy to carry
- Reid Coil Key Lock (12mm x 1.8m) - gives max flexibility with locking options, lightweight and easy to pop into pannier, basket or backpack
- Frame size (approx.cm):
- 38 - Small
- 43 - Medium
- Wheel size (approx.): 29" x 2 All Terrain Tyres / (73.66cm x 2)
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Rims: Alex DS17 Double Wall Alloy, Disc Specific
- Handles: Zoom Alloy Riserbars
- Forks: Suntour XCT 29" HLO 100mm Travel Suspension Fork w/ hydraulic lockout & preload adjustment
- Gears: 24-Speed Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M310 Rapidfire Shifters
- Brakes: Promax Mechanical Disc
- Crank-set: Shimano Tourney Triple Chainring Alloy Crackset (42x34x24T)
- Saddle: Velo MTB / Zoom Alloy 27.2mm Micro Adjust SeatPost
- Pedals: PVC Platform, 9/16" steel axle
- Weight: 14.32kg
- Reflectors included
- Country of origin: N/A
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Reid started life in Australia by bringing well designed, high quality bikes direct to the public at affordable prices. We have a strong focus on both the fashion and the function of a bike, to make it far more than a method of simply getting from A to B. We want you to enjoy the ride along the way. Whilst looking good, of course.