Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0i On-Ear Headphones - Brown
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
Sennheiser Momentum $75 CA$HBACK Offer: Purchase these Momentum 2.01 On-Ear Headphones and get $75 cashback from Sennheiser - promotional offer ends 31st December 2016. To register and for full details of the offer visit the Sennheiser website HERE and follow the prompts!
Please note: compatible with Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad.
The new Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear takes passion for perfect sound to a new level. It combines high-resolution sound with a lightweight, puristic design and exclusive materials like stainless steel and Alcantara®. With countless improvements, technological innovations and the collective Momentum of developers, we now present to you, the state-of-the-art Momentum On-Ear headphones.
- Sennheiser headphones
- Model: Momentum 2.0i
- Colour: Brown
- On-ear design
- Apple iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Connector type:
- Low profile & angled 3.5mm stereo jack plug
- Optimised for use on mobile devices
- Fitted with jack plugs on both ends
- Cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary
- Cord length: 1.4m
- Collapsible sliders: brushed stainless steel
- Ear cushion cover: super soft breahtable Alcantara
- Driver: Dynamic
- Accessories included:
- Carry case - black
- The integrated in-line remote comfortably lets you control phone calls, music, and volume.
- Ear cups are attached to high-end ball joints steplessly in collapsible sliders
- Individual adjustment to the head for comfort and quality sound
- High resolution & deep reaching for a clear, richly detailed and a powerful bass
- Dimensions (approx.): N/A
- 24-Month MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Sensitivity: 112db
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Frequency response: 16-22,000 Hz
- Maximum power input: 200mW
Forget humble beginnings, Sennheiser have been making waves since the beginning. Founded in 1945 by Prof. Dr. Fritz Sennheiser, they began by innovating microphone technology with the DM-1. They’ve since gone on to conquer the audio world, pioneering new techniques for ultimate sound quality. They’ve become the go-to brand for artists like Sade and Ed Sheeran, who expect only the best from their equipment. Sennheiser’s range of headphones are tailor-made for any listening situation, from sports to travel, in-studio to gaming and general everyday use. Plug them in and hear the difference.